Monday 23 February 2009

Rate or...Rate: Oscars 2009

My favourite part about last night's Oscars was that Slumdog Millionaire won Best Picture (yeah, I cried a little - sue me!), but there were plenty of other good moments when it came to red-carpet style. My best-dressed list for you...almost all in cream.


5. Anne Hathaway, Armani Prive
Dear Diary: Today, I looked like a princess.


4. Evan Rachel Wood, Elie Saab haute couture
Woven bodice + silk chiffon so light it could float away = Oscar genius.


3. Marisa Tomei, Versace Atelier
Directional AND Old-Hollywood? A sartorial dream come true.


2. Kate Winslet, YSL
She'll look back at these pictures someday and be proud.


1. Penelope Cruz, vintage Balmain
Love Balmain now, judging from what I see now, loved it then too. Well done, PC.

1 comment:

  1. ooohhh... i totally agree with the top 5 that u have put...!!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the Fashion-Pack! Keep checking back for more news, reviews and hot gossip! xxx