Sunday 22 February 2009

Roving Reporter: Horace

Jill: What did you think of the Horace show?
Naomi: I loved it. It's funny how everyone is doing the whole 90s-grunge thing, when Horace has been doing it for the last how many seasons.
Jill: Did you go last year?
Naomi: Yes.
Jill: How was the show last year?
Naomi: Think Alexander Wang but with a British stamp. A bit more dirty. You're a Horace newbie. What did you think of the show?
Jill: I loved the way they used neon but made it look really gritty and dirty.
Naomi: Totally. At first I was scared when I saw the highlighter pen-coloured jumpers but the styling was so good, it just worked.
Jill: Leather, leather, leather.
Naomi: I know. I don't know what I'm craving more, leather or fur?
Jill: Didn't you love the way they used the blonde-haired, blue-eyed model for the look with the Grim Reaper-like cape?
Naomi: I was thinking that too.

Conclusion: If it's dark, dirty and grimy, the Fash Pack team love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Fashion-Pack! Keep checking back for more news, reviews and hot gossip! xxx