Monday 2 March 2009

Roving Reporter : Etro

I've never paid much attention to Etro, but goodness knows why not!
I loved the colour palette, it had this real weird mix of cosmopolitan, country/hippy chic feel.
The opening looks were my favourite, especially this high waisted leather skirt (below), not overtly sexy, just total sophistication! 
Again we are seeing that 'paired down glamour'. Cute blouses and skirts, made more casual by gladiator sandals and basic macs.


Calf  length trousers are SO A/W 09!
I love this autumnal brown, actually one of my favourite colours! I loved the front pleats too. Relaxed tailoring is definitely the way to go.
Again prints has a slight hippy / Aztec feel. This definitely sits well with the tribal trend that is set to carry on from S/S 09 to the winter months.

There were loads of tribal print dresses, especially maxi dresses, something normally associated with the summer months. In cold Europe, I dread to see what the rain will do to these beauties, but they make a more relaxed alternative to the LBD.
Also note the fabulous statement necklace.

Though there were plenty of fur jackets and coats I was more interested in the gold brocade. There has been so much metallic, textured weaves on the catwalks. Not only in Milan but also in sunny London and NYC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Fashion-Pack! Keep checking back for more news, reviews and hot gossip! xxx