Saturday 21 March 2009

Roving Reporter . . . The Style Report

Fly the Flag!

There are tones of trends around at the moment, from prom, eighties, floral and global travel as some of the top ones to choose from. However having my Friday mooch around Topshop I couldn't help but notice this very cool '40's' style / Fly the Flag look!
I am totally obsessed with this multi function, across the body / clutch, hard, heart bag! Alas, my big chunky Blackberry doesn't fit  in it, so I am currently debating what to do (buy a new phone?). At £25 I think it's a bit of a bargain, I only wish it was about 1cm bigger overall! SOB


I also spotted this fab vest/tunic top. This deconstructed feel is very 'credit crunch' chic, as it looks like you have been eco friendly and recycled your grandparents 'street party' flags.
At £30, you can't really go wrong! Wear with leggings or skinny jeans (red), flip flops and tote; instant lazy, summer, cool!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Fashion-Pack! Keep checking back for more news, reviews and hot gossip! xxx