Tuesday 23 June 2009

Roving Reporter . . . A Thousand Apologies!

I'm sorry I have been rubbish! I started a new job, in retail no less! It is pre-sale prep time and I have literally not had the energy! 
Though it is not particularly brain taxing - well not at all really, I never realised how tiring retail work could be!
I'm working on bringing you more excitement so please keep coming back! 

X Roving Reporter!

In the mean time, I have been scouting out cool things online! So check out these sites . . . 

http://www.theuniformproject.com/  - I'm the least 'green' girl I know, but I love this site! It is such a cool idea and I love checking out what looks she has put together!

Avril Lavigne - Now I know she isn't 'cool' but she looks out of this world in this photo-shoot, I'm obsessed! CLICK HERE

On the rock chick theme, I am loving dresses from Vivienne Of Holloway, so flattering, so fifties, like an extra in Grease!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Fashion-Pack! Keep checking back for more news, reviews and hot gossip! xxx