Thursday 11 June 2009

Roving Reporter . . . Serious Style!

For ages Flats and I have wanted to start a bit of a 'street style' section on the blog, but quite frankly, we are just to lazy to do so and quite often see someone and discuss how fab they look, only to realise they are now half way down the road. So when I turned up to a shoot last week and the models friend looked this cool I had spring into action! 
This guy had the whole nine yards of customisation cool going on and I loved it!

Off Spring Sneakers!
Hoodie from Camden!

Philip Normal's 'HAPPY SHACK'
Shop A07 Camden Stables Market
Chalk Farm Road, 
NW1 8AH
OMG I LOVE IT! SO Nu-Rave yet so much cooler, I sat on the shoot just freaking him out saying . . .  'You Just Look Amazing!'
www.myspace.com/philipnormal

1 comment:

  1. this is soooooo cool, I want to dress like that! very super super mag.

    Alex

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the Fashion-Pack! Keep checking back for more news, reviews and hot gossip! xxx