Wednesday 20 May 2009

Roving Reporter . . . Fashion Fab vs Fashion Drab!

Im not a massive film buff, don't get me wrong, I love a moving movie or an action packed thriller as much as the next chick, but to me Cannes means one thing . . . Red Carpet Looks. 
Keeping an eye on the rich and famous, here is my Fashion Fab vs Fashion Drab . . . 
What do you think?

FASHION FAB - Angelina Jolie is absolutely stunning in this draped Versace number. The nude tone is bang on trend for this summer and it encompasses everything that is good about red carpet dressing. Flattering, glamorous and sexy, I am one jealous fashionista!

FASHION DRAB - This dress just makes me sad, Asia Argento, in Armani Prive, there is nothing good about this look. The print overwhelms her, the cut is unflattering and quite frankly she looks like a flower vase! Not a good look though certainly noticeable, for all the wrong reasons!

(images: style.com)

Do you agree? . . . 

1 comment:

  1. Def Fashion Drab - Asia it's so a no-no

    Love Angelina's dress, I am very jealous she looks amazing, loving her Pitt arm candy too :-)

    Keep up the fashion spotting ladies.

    Cassie xx

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the Fashion-Pack! Keep checking back for more news, reviews and hot gossip! xxx