Wednesday 9 September 2009

Editor @ Large . . . Let's make these girls stars!

I went on a shoot today that was actually a class 'Introduction to Fashion Photography!'
So I had to do four looks on four different light settings to give them a varied experience.
Below are two looks I did today!

This is Claudia, she is GORGEOUS! Though very tired here, she had just sat down and fallen asleep on set!
She is wearing a gorgeous 1920's vintage frock, Topshop leather gloves, accessories flower ring, Primark shoes and vintage pearls! Very French Chic and a bit Chanel, Karl would be proud!

This jacket is 1970's vintage! It is full on sequins and I love it! I've had it for around two years but this is the first time I have had it styled the way I want it! I went with wetlook skinng jeans and a gorgeous white dress shirt from Zara! Shoes are New Look! Divine right! And Ali is totally rocking this fashion frenzy!

Check Back tomorrow for more looks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Fashion-Pack! Keep checking back for more news, reviews and hot gossip! xxx