Tuesday 22 September 2009

Editor @ Large . . . Barbour Launch shop!

So Jeremy Scott ended and I spent two hours sipping coffee (well downing it) and writing up for the last few days so I treated myself to a visit to the new Barbour store! On Foubert's Place, the black and white fascia is striking. The store is two floors of the 'best in British design' and I've had a Barbour obsession since I was little!
It is the kind of brand that I imagine everyone in the country covets! I know I would!
Chatting to the Barbour Marketing Manager she talked me through the collection and how they have updated and modernised to appeal to both their trendier existing customers and to invite some new ones into the store!
I love the new Barbour jacket that sports union jack lining! The store has been open for less than a month and they have already sold out!
The new leather jackets for next season are delicious too! 
There is definitely a Barbour for all!
As if I didn't love the brand already there were plenty of snack, hot, fresh coffee and the best goodie bag! I walked off with a silk tartan print scarf (I'm thinking I may wrap it in my hair), a merino wool / cashmere mix scarf and some lambs wool, fingerless, gloves! What more can I ask for on a Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Fashion-Pack! Keep checking back for more news, reviews and hot gossip! xxx