Wednesday 23 September 2009

Editor @ Large . . . B-Store / Tim Soar

Can't believe fashion week has come and gone for another season! The 6th day of LFW has been turned into 'menswear' day, which although I feel menswear should be interspersed throughout the week, it is quite cool to watch how the audience in the main tent changes on the final day of London Fashion Week.
 I do love my menswear, but I gave most of the day a miss and settled on seeing the back to back B-Store / Tim Soar show, the finale to fashion week and hence befitting for me to attend. 
In the queue with fellow fashionistas we pondered the merit of creating double shows for every designer (we were in favour).
The show was packed and unlike the last few days there were tones of dapper men hanging around (who needs the male models!).


The front row filled up rapidly and a late arrival from BOY GEORGE in a fabulous, wonky, pink top hat, through the whole order into disarray, one of his friends ended up sitting on the floor in front of the front row! (I would so happily do that!)

FASH-OFF

Post B-Store/Tim Soar I ran to The Queen of Hoxton in . . .  (well isn't it obvious) to meet the gang for a drink to raise a cocktail to the end of one season. This is always a fun time as it normally means the closing of one door and the opening of another! After all at Fash-Off last year, that's when I first met the EIC of Random Magazine and now I'm the Editor! So as far as I'm concerned you can't beat a good fash off! Several drinks later and I'm ready for bed!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Fashion-Pack! Keep checking back for more news, reviews and hot gossip! xxx