Sunday 26 April 2009

Roving Reporter . . . Molessa


Don't you just love the age of the digital camera? Having filled mine up at AFW I plugged it in to empty it's wares, only to find pictures that dated from my graduation! , Paris Couture Week and LFW showroom trips! That is when I came across this pictures of some of the new A/W range from Molessa and remembered how on-trend and 'Tribally Futuristic' it was! I have actually been thinking about the first silver/nude toned dress quite a lot (actually I have been thinking about myself in that dress) and so I felt it was high time to put it up on the blog!

For enquiries about Molessa contact info@felicities.co.uk

2 comments:

  1. Fab dresses, very futuristic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such an amazing desinger im a stylist came across her at felicities a whle back now , but her new colleciton is showing her growth! really a darling! x

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the Fashion-Pack! Keep checking back for more news, reviews and hot gossip! xxx