Friday 3 April 2009

Roving Reporter . . . Pick(s) of the Day

I never, ever, ever, thought I would say this and admittedly I haven't seen the pieces up close, but I LOVE the new Kate Moss collection. The last few have, quite frankly been a total load of rubbish, but there are a few chic pieces in this. Now it is important to note, that I might go and see the collection and realise that it is essentially all poorly made and feels nasty, but until that point, take a look at these lil beauties.

This feathered, emblem jacket has been the talk of the town! It is super cute and very trendy, as far as I can tell, it is not yet available, Why do they always keep the best till last?

I think this lil jacquard weave top is so chic, very Missoni! Great with jeans or over a beach ensemble. 
Nautical is always fab in summer and this sailor cardie reminds me of this seasons Sonia Rykiel line! Oh at like a fraction of the price tag!

What do you think of the new Moss line?


photos : Topshop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Fashion-Pack! Keep checking back for more news, reviews and hot gossip! xxx