Tuesday 29 June 2010

Editor @ Large . . . Distractions!

This heat is insane! Finally got the internet to work in my bedroom so can finally type from my bed, soooo sex and the city! Well more overheated, cup of tea and fan in the city but never mind!

Today I am so distracted it's unreal! Im sifting through AW10 stuff and am mainly falling head over hills in LOVE with Miss Selfridge's dresses and surfing the next for a shortish t-shirt dress to wear under all the impractical see through things I have recently purchased!

Im pumping out from my speakers my gorgeous girl EDDIE and chilling to Owen Cutts (going to be mega by next year and then bopping to Sterling8, another name to watch, click on the names to go to the myspaces!

Keep cool (its all about the ice cream in this heat!)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this article is fastidious, my sister is analyzing such things, therefore I am going to let know her.


    Also visit my blog post: http://www.socialize-in.eu/blogs/32598/57419/every-teen-desires-fastrack-watc

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the Fashion-Pack! Keep checking back for more news, reviews and hot gossip! xxx