Monday 7 June 2010

Editor @ large : Rochester my favourite

Rochester: my fav

Though I've analysed the show below this is my personal fav! There were so many great designers though I could've written this all for days!

And finally my Rochester favourite, well they do say save the best till last!
Carla Grima.
The finale of the evening who showed an outstandingly executed selection of watercolour style print, draped garments, predominently dresses. The prints in aqua, yellow, red and orange hues on a white base had a cross between Erdem and Basso and Brooke to them. The boldness of B&B with delicate watercolour style of Erdem.
The drape balance was so perfect and well judged that I was pleased to depart on such a high note.

Rochester is a real contender for holding one of the Gala winning collections.

Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Fashion-Pack! Keep checking back for more news, reviews and hot gossip! xxx