Monday 22 February 2010

Editor @ Large . . . Nico D

Post Hogg I headed to see dear friend Nico Didonna's presentation at the VFS.
When I got there again the room was packed but luckily as I poked my head backstage Nico grabbed me 
and dragged me through the back to a prime standing position. 
Although Nico called it a presentation it really was a show and the models sashayed up and down the faux catwalk showing off Nico's latest wears.
The menswear as usual was gorgeous and there were some lovely biker style leather jackets, a lovely blue wool coats and several fur collars. 
The womenswear was all about evening glamour and once again Nico displayed an updated version of his classic multi way wrap dress. There were several beaded numbers as well as lots of chiffon dresses that used layers of fabrics and asymmetric hem detailing.

While there was nothing drastically unexpected, Nico has begun to carve himself a signature look for well tailored menswear with quirky trouser shapes and lots of gorgeous evening frocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Fashion-Pack! Keep checking back for more news, reviews and hot gossip! xxx