Wednesday 5 August 2009

Roving Reporter . . . Ugly Betty Loving

I love Ugly Betty, I think the idea for the show is genius! - I think that it maybe because I identify with Betty's foray into the world of fashion.
Unlike Betty I have always known and loved fashion, but like Betty I totally don't buy into certain aspects of this crazy world!

I also love the styling, I think Betty has an almost London Look that is just over done to the max. She totally has an eclectic, vintage thing happening, in London she would be the envy of the office (well almost) not the office joke!

But what I love most about the latest series is the little sponsorship mini ads by Diet Coke at the end of each part!
How hilarious are the little puppets!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Fashion-Pack! Keep checking back for more news, reviews and hot gossip! xxx