Wednesday 4 November 2009

Editor @ Large . . . Press Day!



Having had a shoot cancelled I decided to use today to do 'press days'. This is where press (journos, stylists etc) go round the various PR offices and look at the new collections for SS10!
We visited tones of places! But my top picks for today are . . . 

*BLOW - 45 (approx - I didn't count) designers, choccie cake and lollies.

*Boudoir Pr - The new hit from bargain etailer Missguided.co.uk is insanely on trend and looks expensive and the Galibardy jewellery has us dancing with excitement!

* BCPR - soon to be H-PR, Mainly because the girls in there rock! But also because I love Paul and Joe and their new designers are sooooo sparkly - TBA - to be adored!

* Dust Co-Operative - Because they gave THE BEST goodie bag (scarves, sunglasses) AND because they have Hummel girl hi-tops that are HOT and because they showed me Irregular Choice shoes! (Hi-tops with lights in the back that flash when you move!!! - I can be a kid again!)

*Modus - Because they have EVERYONE cool and I got to see the Cheryl Cole dress up close! David Korma is COOL!

*Harvey Nicks as I discovered the most outstanding handbag designer - Raven Kauffman - feathers, rare stones and leather - its extreme handmade beauty! Oh and Catherine got to eat a beautiful sparkly cupcake. And we saw Henry Holland and Jade Jagger!

Wow what an exciting day!! Bring on SS10!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Fashion-Pack! Keep checking back for more news, reviews and hot gossip! xxx