Tuesday 27 July 2010

Pandora Summer Drinks

Team Random headed off to check out the new range of watches from PANDORA.
There was plenty of glitz, Leather Straps and silver/gold alternative too. I really liked the fact that there was a great selection of large watch faces that still felt femme.

The event was held in the Mandarin Oriental hotel's ballroom and the garden that hosted the bar was gorgeous! There was even a garden swing and tasselled parasols!

While the boys stuck to champagnes and canapes, my latest partner in crime (who shall be poPping up on fash pack quite a bit) Ella and I started downing the most divine apple martinis. They were strong but good!

Hot singer ROX performed (wearing Basso and Brooke) she was featured in the most recent issue of RANDOM - wonder if that's where PANDORA found her! :)

Well I'm off on my hols so it was an early one for me so me and ella left the boys there! Who knows what mayhem they caused!
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Fashion-Pack! Keep checking back for more news, reviews and hot gossip! xxx