Saturday 24 April 2010

Editor @ Large . . . Brighton with Liss of EDDIE

Well I may spend my days with the hottest DJ's around, but I'd be lying if I said I spent all my summers in Ibiza partying in Space or even knocking back drinks in Pacha, truth be told, I'm a lil pop princess at heart, hence why I'm just so insanely in love with Pop band Eddie
I've known lead singer and front woman Liss for a few years now so heading down to Brighton to spend the day shopping, eating ice cream and taking in some sea air was no hard days work!

When styling on a budget it's important to be really selective about high street pieces. Go for items that look expensive and items that really do remind you of their higher priced counter parts. Oh and always, always raid the H & M sales!

We hit up the H & M in the shopping centre and bagged a gorgeous, cropped, leather (faux), biker jacket that fitted Liss to perfection! Thrown over anything it gives instant rock goddess appeal and at £15 it was a total bargain! 
We also grabbed a stylish grey belt (£4.99) to cinch in a totally unusual shag pile carpet fabric dress. In a greyish cream this mini dress with ott shoulders belongs no where but the stage and we weren't shocked to see it in the sale. While on it's own the wearer may resemble a disgruntled polar bear or gorilla (there was a black version). Break the look with a thick belt, shorten the sleeve to show some arm and add some lace tights and you've worked the dress instead of it working you.
The best thing with cheap buys is that you have money left over to adapt and alter!

Next into NEW LOOK and we found our piece de resistance, trainer wedges, in white! love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Fashion-Pack! Keep checking back for more news, reviews and hot gossip! xxx