Saturday 2 January 2010

Editor @ Large . . . Oh my it's 2010!

Sorry I've been absent, but with the festivities and all, there has been absolutely nothing too fashiony going on! However I will be back on the case on 4/1/09 and have already three meetings that day! So I'm bound to head back with some fashion fabulousness to blog about.

Just as a bit of news! FYI - RANDOM is going to print 4 times a year in 2010 and we will be launching a full online site! This means more features, fashion, music, celeb and total and utter RANDOMNESS!

On another note! Check out this months SUPER SUPER magazine as the advert I shot for Applebottom Jeans is in there! - YAY!

Hope everyone has an amazing year! I'm set to work on some really cool things this month so keep checking back for celeb shoot updates! We've hit the 22,000 mark so lets keep hitting up the numbers!! xxx www.twitter.com/fashpack

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Fashion-Pack! Keep checking back for more news, reviews and hot gossip! xxx